1lb ..... Pasture Raised Pork Kebab Cubes
1/4 .... Pineapple, large dice
1-2 .... Yellow Onion, medium, large dice
1 1/2 teaspoons ... Kosher or Sea Salt
1 teaspoon .... Black Pepper
2 teaspoons ... Paprika, smoked optional
1 teaspoon ... Chili Flakes (optional for spice)
Sweet and Sour Sauce, for basting
Scallions, sliced for garnish
1) Marinade the pork cubes in the salt, pepper, paprika, chili flakes, and a tablespoon of sauce for at least 4 hours.
2) Preheat the grill on HIGH and soak the wooden skewers.
3) Take the pork from the marinade without washing off, skewering the pork cubes and diced pineapple and yellow onion. Season the kebabs with some salt on both sides right before putting on the grill.
4) Turn the center burner of the grill off and put the skewers on with a little room between each. Adjust the temperature of the grill to keep it around 400°F.
5) Flip after a 3-4 minutes or until the kebabs are well seared. Once flipped, baste them with a small amount of Sweet and Sour Sauce. Flip them over again after the other side is well seared and baste again. Turn the grill down to low and baste again, and remove from the grill after a minute or until cooked.
6) Allow the kebabs to rest for a few minutes. Garnish with sliced scallions and enjoy!